Sunday, January 6, 2013

Janurary 3rd, WE SURVIVED!

Ok, So it is now the sixth day of the New Year!!!!! Happy New Years everyone!!!!!

So, let me see.. I figured I would just tell you about my day, as a little ournal....



Today was fun!  I listened to a lot of nightcore. If any of you actually listen to nightcore, then you know what I mean. I like someone of the one's you don't expect, like Lucifer, Calling all the Children, Paint it Black.... Which is your favorite? I think lately I have fallen in love with This is Halloween! I know that it isn't halloween time, but I can't help it! This is a song that has been sped up as well, but I enjoy it! Calling all Monsters is a good song too!

I think my new favorite book, "cookbook", is the "Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook"! I really look forward to trying out some of the recipes! I think that the pies and the soups look the best. Though the fruitcake is something I am willing to try. In this book, they also give you some of the ideas of the cakes that Harry Might have recieved during the year when Dudley is placed on a diet. I think that is very neat! I think the best one is going to be the rock cakes though, I don't plan on following the instructions to make them exactly like Hagrid's but at least they will be similar!

I also have a boyfriend, his name is Malcolm. No, nothing like Malcolm in the Middle. I will assure you! He is not small, nor is he a genius with numbers.... hahaha. I like him, I can't really say I love him, only because who are we to say we are in love with each other? We have known each other for a while, so I guess I do really love him, I mean he has been there through everything that I have thrown at him, everything!!!! Hahaha.. I look forward to the rest of this year with him. Last year we went on our very first date! We first went to the Movies and saw, "The Hobbit" and then proceeded to go to Appleby's. That was great! We had a nice chat while eating dinner. Though I will admitt it felt weird to me, we got the two for twenty deal, and I got the steak and he got the chicken finger basket..... THE CHICKEN FINGER BASKET!! Hahaha. Welll


I guess I will stop for now, I know that no one is really reading this, but I hope that this year will be at least a little different and I might actuallly pick some people up!

Stay Real, Stay True!

No comments:

Post a Comment