Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Church

Okay, so school was good, I got a 121 on my computer science final. I am soooo happy,

on the physics final I fell asleep after it...it was funny because some random person started to rub my back before the bell rang...I was happy for it becuase I was able to get lunch befoer leaving but I did think it was really weird.


I came home and cleaned up random stuff today and then I played the wii....I ate two tacos and am waiting to go to church.  OH YEAH!! tODAY IS sports day so i am looking forward to that too.....

Tomorrow is my last day of school, and then on friday we are leaving for A trip with the church, I am a little sad because America's Got Talent is coming to Austin Texas this Sat and Sun, which is when I will be back... I am going to just submitt a video adition for it becuase there is not other way! :( Sad Face....


Looking forward to being called!! I am going to be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment